What you have learned: How to use The Coloreel Effects
Default settings for Multipoint swatch and Gradient swatch:
- Linear – You go from one color to the other.
- Cartesian – You receive a grayer transition between two colors.
- Closest – Will not change anything if you have not changed the previous setting to Spherical.
Settings you can change to:
- Ease-In-Out – The color will appear for a longer period.
- Spherical – Takes the brightest color in between two Colors.
- Furthest – Does the same as Spherical. But obtain more color points between two colors.
Use a noise effect > Randomize. To create a different outcome of your effect.