November 11, 2021
Responsible Technology Digital Embroidery 4.0
Coloreel is happy to announce that next 19th of November will take place the workshop "Responsible Technology Digital Embroidery 4.0", at D-house in Milan.
The main goal is to demonstrate a commitment to sustainable, creative, and innovative technologies and be responsible from early design stages to production.
This workshop will be held by the Coloreel team from 11:00 to 12:30 (CET)
- 11.00-11.15 Introduction Loretto / Victoria (Business development Fashion, Coloreel)
- 11.15-11.20 The quest for a more sustainable decoration technology (Henrik, CMO Coloreel)
- 11.20-11.40 COLOREEL digital embroidery 4.0 (Henrik Linder, CMO Coloreel)
- 11.40-12.10 From design to manufacturing – demonstration on how COLOREEL Studio supports a more responsible design and manufacturing process for decoration (Mats S)
- 12.10-12.30 Q&A and conclusions (Loretto / Victoria)
Sign up here
Sign up to our newsletter to get the inside
scoop on all things Coloreel